- Lunch and snacks are provided for Children that are eating table food and are included in the bi-weekly rate.
- There will be a snack served at 9:00am, lunch at 11:30am, and another snack at 3:00pm.
- Please do not bring food or drinks to daycare unless recommended by a doctor and child care provider is notified before arrival (may interfere with other children’s allergies or make other children jealous)
- We follow a spring/summer menu and a fall/winter menu. Menu is always posted and parents are informed of the meals that day. (also on the website)
- Substitutions for meals/ snacks will only be provided to children with an allergy, medical reason or special diets such as vegetarian, vegan or religious beliefs
- Meals and snacks are planned according to the Canadian food guide
- Breakfast is not provided. Have your child eat prior to arriving at daycare